Please only submit a contact request if your issue hasn't already been dealt with in our FAQs section and complies with the rules below.
We welcome genuine requests to contact us. We are the regulatory authority and therefore:
We DO NOT make course offers as these are processed by the Police forces participating in the scheme.
Your correspondence from the police will contain details how to contact them. If you have lost your paperwork you may find contact details by clicking: https://www.police.uk/forces/
We DO NOT provide courses either as these are processed by the licenced course providers who are appointed by the police forces to deliver the courses.
Your correspondence from the course provider of your choice will contain details how to contact them. If you have lost your paperwork you can find contact details of all the licenced course providers in the course locations section of the website in our contacts pages.
We cannot deal with enquiries relating to:
- The alleged offence – Questions relating to the alleged offence should be directed to the Police force making the offer.
- Any course offer. – These matters are dealt with by the Police force or if you have booked a course, the course provider.
- Booking a course. – You need to direct your enquiry to the course provider of your choice.
- Altering a course date – You should contact the course provider who you have booked the course with.
- Attendance on a course – You should contact the course provider who you have booked the course with.
Please do not contact us regarding anything covered in the above exclusions as your message will not be processed and immediately deleted.
We are only a small team and we provide the contact facility in anticipation that you have read the website and FAQs section and have not been able to find the information you need.
If your request hasn't already been dealt with, please continue to read our GDPR notice.
By submitting the form on this page you are consenting to us holding the information you supply for as long as your request is live. Once we have successfully dealt with your reqest, your personal details will be removed from our system.
If you have raised a question which we think should be in our FAQs, we will redact any personally identifiable information before posting the FAQ.
Just to reiterate, we will not respond to any enquiry that relates to your alleged offence, course offer, course booking, attendance on a course or any enquiry which currenly has an accepted answer within our FAQs.