doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I have a query, who do I contact?

UKROEd do not provide courses, as we are the regulatory authority.

If your enquiry relates to:

  • The alleged offence:
  • A course offer

You must contact the police force making the offer

  • Booking a course:
  • Attending a course before it has commenced:.
  • Paying for a course:
  • Special needs whilst attending a course such as disabilities, interpreters etc:

You must contact the course provider with whom you wish to book a course or have already booked a course.

  • After you have completed a course:

Dependent upon the nature of your enquiry, please visit or search the FAQ section of this website for further advice.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »