UKROEd do not provide courses and do not hold any personal information about you, your original offence details or your course offer. If your enquiry is received in relation to any of the following, we will ask you to contact either the Police or Course Provider.
You must contact the police force making the offer if your enquiry relates to:
- The alleged offence:
- A course offer query
- Lost correspondence
- Offer Expiry
- Lost reference/PIN details
- Not able to attend a course in time given
- Incorrect personal details on correspondence
- Any problems with on-line bookings/accounts
You must contact the course provider with whom you wish to book a course or have already booked a course if your enquiry relates to:
- Booking a course
- Paying for a course
- Special needs whilst attending a course such as disabilities, interpreters etc
- Re-booking a course
- Unable to attend a course which has been booked
- Any issues after you have completed a course
Dependent upon the nature of your enquiry, please visit or search the FAQ section of this website for further advice.
PLEASE NOTE – any complaints/queries left at this email address will not be considered by either the Police or Course Provider as notification from you in the event your offence or course offer dates expire. You will receive a response from this email address within 5 working days or sooner where possible.