doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I have paid the fixed penalty by mistake and the police force has agreed to refund it and offer me a course. I am waiting for my refund what should I do?

You will need to take this matter back to the police force who sent you the original correspondence. They will advise accordingly.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »