doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I have paid the fixed penalty ticket and have now realised that I could have had a course had I read the correspondence properly. What do I do?

You must go back to the police force that sent you the correspondence relating to your alleged offence as soon you realise you had mistakenly paid the fixed penalty ticket. You must explain your error and it will be at the sole discretion of that police force as to whether or not they can reverse the fixed penalty and reinstate the course offer.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate ยป