doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I see you have to prove identity using a photographic card i.e driving licence, but can the trainer ask for further details such as signature or place of work etc?

You must produce photographic identification in the form of a photocard licence, or another form of valid photograph which can prove your identity. You must clear this with your course provider before you attend so they will accept your form of ID if it is not a photocard driving licence.

You do not have to sign a register nor give any other details as the course provider should have sufficient information once you prove your identity. You also have the right to choose a pseudonym if you do not want to be called by your registered name.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate ยป