doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I wish to become a course provider, how do I go about this?

To be a course provider you must hold either a full or provisional licence to deliver the NDORS courses. If you are not a full licence holder, you have to go through a rigorous licensing assessment to demonstrate that you are a fit and proper organisation to hold an NDORS licence to deliver the service concession to a police force. To apply for a provisional licence, there is a £750 non-refundable assessment fee. Once you hold an NDORS licence, this will allow you to bid to become a course provider as and when police forces advertise for organisations to deliver the NDORS service concession within their force area. When these tenders come up for offer they are advertised on the emergency services procurement website

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »