doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


I’ve been offered a course but lost all of my paperwork. What should I do?

You must contact the Police Force that made you the offer and sent you the original paperwork.  You will need your driving licence number because that will assist them to trace your file and assist you to contact your chosen Course Provider if you have booked a course. You must not delay in contacting the Police Force because course offers are time-limitedFailure to complete the course by the date specified by the Police Force will place you into the criminal justice process and you will very likely receive a fine and have points on your licence. All police forces have websites, if you do not have their contact details you can search for their details on the internet.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »