doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


My driving licence was issued outside of GB. Can I still have a course?

Yes, you may have a course if the the driving licence you hold covers you for using the type of vehicle you were driving at the time of the alleged offence and of course if a police force offers you one, provided you have not had a course for the same type of offence within 3 years of committing any similar offence. The fact that you don’t have a GB licence is not a bar to eligibility.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate ยป