doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf


What source of photo identity can I use other than a photo card driving Licence?

This is covered in an offenders offer letter and associated correspondence.  The requirement is a photo-card licence with a photograph that is in date.  If you do not have a photo-card licence, the old style paper licence may be produced with another form of photographic identification.
There isn’t a definitive list.  Below are examples of what may be used
• A valid passport
• Valid photographic EU or Swiss national identity card
• Valid photographic driving licence
• Valid armed forces identity card
• Valid police warrant card/badge
• Valid employees identity pass
• Citizen Card
• Valid Government-issued identity card
• SMART card
• Electoral identity card
• Photographic disabled badge
• NUS card photographic (National Union of Students)
• Photographic university/college ID card
• Company ID card of nationally recognised company (photographic)
• Council issued bus pass (senior citizens only)
• Pension book (the only acceptable form of non-photographic identification)
• Young Scot card

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »