Following the success of our NDORS Trainer Conferences last year, we are very pleased to be offering you the opportunity to attend one of two events this summer.
We have once again secured two excellent venues, so you can choose between Coombe Abbey (near Coventry) on Thursday 20 June or Weetwood Hall (Leeds) on Thursday 27 June.
If you have already booked a place at one of the conferences we are very much looking forward to seeing you. We have a busy day planned with activities and presentations that we hope you will find worthwhile. If you have not yet made a booking, then may I encourage you to do so at your earliest convenience.
We will be sending out a final version of the agenda nearer the time, but we would like at this stage to give you some idea of what we have planned:
- There will be an opportunity for trainers to network and to provide our Course Development Unit with feedback on the new courses
- One of the Course Development Unit members will be giving a presentation on human behaviour
- An NDORS Training Academy tutor will be delivering an interactive session on coaching
- There will be a presentation on how to get the best from internal monitoring
- Members of the NDORS team will be available throughout the day should you have any questions
MAKE YOUR BOOKING
So, if you have not yet booked a place at one or other venue, then you can do so immediately by accessing the members’ area of www.ndors.org.uk. Once logged in, you will find all the details of the conferences on the Academy page.
We shall look forward to seeing you in June. Meanwhile if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.