Due to the current coronavirus situation, all classroom courses have been CANCELLED until Monday 3rd August 2020 and have been temporarily replaced by Digital Classroom Courses
If you had already booked and paid for a course, we are now offering digital courses as an alternative. If your original course provider has not yet offered you a digital course, please contact them to arrange this. They will either be able to offer you the digital course (if they are running them) or will cancel your classroom course to allow you to book with another provider who is offering digital courses. You may need to arrange a refund for your classroom course and then book and pay for your digital course.
You can book a digital course regardless of which police force in the UK offered you a course – just follow this link to the booking site – https://offer.ndors.org.uk and choose a course provider to book online.
For further information/guidance on who is providing digital courses and how to find them – follow this link to assist you once you get to the booking site.
We’re working really hard to assist our course providers, police and clients during these difficult times – please book or re-arrange your course online. Call the course provider or police only if you really need to. They are currently receiving high call volumes and your call is likely to take a considerable time to be answered.
- You can access course bookings and course providers at https://offer.ndors.org.ukthen follow these instructions:
- REGISTER:Enter your Police Reference Number & PIN (from your Police Course Offer letter) OR your Police Reference Number & Driving Licence Number (in the PIN field instead of a PIN).
- LOGIN:If you have previously opted to create an account, and have validated your email address, you can login with your email address and password. If you did not create an account, and would like to now create an account, you can do so using the “Forgot your Password” and providing the email address you provided during registration.
- From your Dashboard, click on “Access My Courses” to review your current course booking and to rebook a course. Clicking on “rebook my course” will then take you to our online booking website.
- If you wish to book a CLASSROOM course after 3rd August 2020, we recommend you choose a course date as late as possible in case further courses are cancelled as the coronavirus situation changes.
If you have had a classroom course cancelled and now required to re-book
- You should now be able to book (or rearrange) a digital classroom course by following the instructions above.
- The two-and-a-half hour course will take place online using a digital platform with up to 8 clients and a Trainer. THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR YOU TO TRAVEL TO A VENUE/CLASSROOM. You will need access to a device i.e tablet, laptop or desktop with microphone and camera with reliable internet connection capable of streaming video. Smart phones may be used, however the course will be far more effective if you have a larger screen.
If the police have indicated that your offence has been cancelled/no further action or have withdrawn your course offer:
- if you have not already been advised your course payment is being refunded, please contact your course provider using the instructions above.
- if your course offer has been withdrawn by the police, you need to contact them to discuss what you need to do next
- If you have a further query regarding your situation, please contact the police force that offered you the course (please see your original course offer letter from the police).